How To Publish An eBook
Thinking of writing an eBook for profit?
Read this to find out how to publish an eBook in double quick time & sit back while the profit rolls in.
It’s common knowledge that people are hungry for information & are willing to pay good money for the it which makes writing an eBook for profit a really viable idea.
So if you’re reasonably good at writing this presents a wonderful opportunity to generate an income by writing an eBook for profit.
How to Write & Publish a Profitable eBook
You may not consider yourself to be a writer, however if you have some information and knowledge to share you will be able to convert your expertise into an eBook which you can sell on the internet for money.
What Makes Writing and Selling eBooks so Popular?
Not only has the internet has made it possible for anyone to become an eBook author and publisher but eBooks are simply one of the best online business ideas that exist today – you can create an eBook for next to nothing and sell it for almost 100% profit!
What Can You Write About?
Make Your Knowledge Sell – The best thing to write about is a topic that you are knowledgeable about or one that you are interested in.
For example a good choice of topic would be a hobby as both your knowledge and interest level would be high and you would be able to write with a certain amount of authority.
How Much Should You Charge?
Consider and investigate the following criteria before setting a price for your eBook…
The quality of the information
Research the competition to see what they are charging
Purchase your competition’s popular eBooks and analyse their quality vis-à-vis yours
How much of a demand exists for your eBook’s information
How to Package and Distribute Your eBook?
The most popular way of packaging your eBook is in PDF format which can be downloaded by anyone with PDF reader – a free application that most users have on their computers.
Your ebook can be marketed, distributed and sold worldwide over the internet.
Other Points to Consider Before Creating Your eBook
- Use an eBook idea that will sell
- Naming your eBook – the title could make or break it
- Use headlines that sell – the wrong headline could turn a worthy eBook into a non-seller
- A carefully selected and correctly positioned image could be the difference between success and failure
- Identify a target market with laser-beam focus
- Be able to accept virtually every major credit card for payment
- Writing about a subject you hate can actually make you rich
- Structure your eBook so it creates not only sales, but “passive income” for months and years into the future
- The fastest and best strategy to generate thousands of dollars in eBook sales in the shortest time
- Avoid the common mistakes authors make that causes them to take months or years to write a book that you can write in just a few days
- Learn the rules of eBook formatting to avoid one mistake that could cost you plenty in time and sales
- How to overcome the single greatest obstacle any author – new or experienced – ever faces
- Write your eBook sales page or advertisement that converts visitors into buyers
- Find out what works and what doesn’t in the real world online publishing
It is therefore important to ensure that each of the above points has been explored extensively in order to create an ebook that will be both desirable to your target market as well as highly profitable.
If you are really serious about making big money with your eBook (which is what many eBook authors are doing) then you need to have all the tools and resources to design your book the right way so it can turn into your very own million-dollar empire.
Therefore to create a top selling eBook quickly and professionally you need to find out exactly how you can write and publish your own hugely profitable eBook in just 7 days »